dinsdag 14 juli 2009

March 2009 - Meeting Mr. Bert Vervoorn



I was adding Bert Vervoorn as a friend on Hyves, so he checked me out.
He heard me playing and singing a John Prine song.
He got interested and after some mailcontacts,
he asked me if I would like to do a project together.
The plan was that he should write songs and we record them later.
Very soon after he send me his first song with the title; Another Tuesdaynight.
I was schocked and got cold sweat all over my body.
It was like I could have written those lyrics,ha ha, if I didn't have this writer's block. Amazing how he got into my skin.
To make a long story short, after six contacts in three months and 17 songs later,
recorded on his laptop with his magical tools and experience, we're planning to make an album.

Labels: , ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage